Felting Yarn from Edge Fold Wools and Yarns
This is my personal record of felting wool I bought from UK's Edge Fold Wools and Yarns (ebayID: 7632elaine) and how they felted up.
I am not going to itemize every single item; just the ones I want to keep a record of in the event I want to purchase more.
I have not test all of them but most. Apart from the perfect felitng yarn below, the rest that I have tested all felts okay but stitches still are visible after multiple felting-wash processes.
|1.||Green 100% pure wool dk double knitting / felting felt||Perfect. Felts totally - no stitches visible after felting.
British wool. Orange speckles - also 100% wool.
Recent blog posts
- Terminology and Newbies
- Wire and Chainmaille - a newbie's journey
- Paloma Picasso
- Tobie Giddio
- How to Promote My Etsy Store
- socexchange.com.au - the new Aussie alternative to Ebay
- Etsy, ArtFire, MadeIt ~ Where to sell?
- Felting Yarn from lobbybird
- Felting Yarn from 7632elaine
- My first Nepalese Sari Silk Yarn
- Blog Collection