Submitted by ClearlyChosen on Fri, 06/26/2009 - 16:02
Felting Yarn from 'lobbybird'
This is my personal record of felting wool I bought from Australian lobbybird (ebayID) and how they felted up.
I have not used or tested this, so more details will come when I have.
|1.||4 PLY PURE WOOL - HAND DYED - 820 GRAMS - MIXED COLOURS||It said in the listing description that it is 4ply polworth wook which is "..suitable for felting and over dyeing if required."|
Recent blog posts
- Terminology and Newbies
- Wire and Chainmaille - a newbie's journey
- Paloma Picasso
- Tobie Giddio
- How to Promote My Etsy Store
- socexchange.com.au - the new Aussie alternative to Ebay
- Etsy, ArtFire, MadeIt ~ Where to sell?
- Felting Yarn from lobbybird
- Felting Yarn from 7632elaine
- My first Nepalese Sari Silk Yarn
- Blog Collection