Artist Focus: Tobie Giddio
Came across this artist, Tobie Giddio today. And I just love her drawings. They are simple strokes and lines that has an easy flow, charm, live, and sophistication to them. And she looks so good as well. You can read more about her in the Tobie Giddio Interview (by Walt Cessna).
See more of Tobie Giddio's inspirational works at her site: Tobie Giddio
Recent blog posts
- Terminology and Newbies
- Wire and Chainmaille - a newbie's journey
- Paloma Picasso
- Tobie Giddio
- How to Promote My Etsy Store
- socexchange.com.au - the new Aussie alternative to Ebay
- Etsy, ArtFire, MadeIt ~ Where to sell?
- Felting Yarn from lobbybird
- Felting Yarn from 7632elaine
- My first Nepalese Sari Silk Yarn
- Blog Collection