Felting seems to be a growing trend at the moment. I came across this before I discovered how trendy it has become. I originally just wanted to make one item for myself and this technique seemed like it could be my answer to what I had in mind. However, it has hooked me in completely and I can't seem to stop!
I started in about July 2009 and since then I seem either to be googling felting articles or shopping for supplies or making felting items or just dreaming (literally) about it! What I am doing at the moment is technically called "fulling" rather than felting though the latter term is used by most to also cover "fulling".
Because I have been a lifelong bead-a-holic, I tend to incorporate many beads in my felted designs.
(migrated to ClearlyChosen.com.
Opens in new window)
If not sold, most of the time, my works can be found directly from us at:
Recent blog posts
- Terminology and Newbies
- Wire and Chainmaille - a newbie's journey
- Paloma Picasso
- Tobie Giddio
- How to Promote My Etsy Store
- socexchange.com.au - the new Aussie alternative to Ebay
- Etsy, ArtFire, MadeIt ~ Where to sell?
- Felting Yarn from lobbybird
- Felting Yarn from 7632elaine
- My first Nepalese Sari Silk Yarn
- MY GALLERY
- Felting Gallery
- Jewlery Gallery
- Miscellaneous Gallery
- Reject Gallery